We would like to introduce you to our charming events venue located centrally in the Washington Heights District. Fashioned in a city rich with history and grandeur, Hughes Manor followed suite by marrying modern luxury and industrial-chic decor to create a truly timeless backdrop for any occasion!
(included with rental)
- Five-hour venue rental ($750 per additional hour)
- Three-hour set-up and two hour break down time allotted
- Private suite with private entrance available three hours prior to event
- Green room/private suite available three hours prior to event
- Indoor event space with stage
- Versatile, bi-level outdoor space with wrapping wooden deck, garden and pergola
- 360o indoor/outdoor bar
- Six high-definition TVs and three large projection screens for slideshows, etc.
- 60” round tables and various other tables
- Ivory table linens
- Chameleon chairs for indoor use only
- Clear ghost chairs for indoor or outdoor use
- Candle package for use throughout the venue
- Patio up-lighting into our overhanging oak trees
- Venue lighting adjusted throughout the evening
- DJ booth and sound system with wireless microphone
- Venue Manager to ensure that all services are executed flawlessly
- 60-minute final consultation meeting with Venue Manager
- Setup and break down of venue furniture (including cleaning services)
- Bathroom attendants (for weekend events only)
- Security officers (for weekend events only)
Our venue can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 600 guests and can accommodate up to 300 on the patio for a ceremony, dinner or reception.